Professional Services Firms
Professional service firms, such as law firms, consulting firm, insurance brokers, and engineering and architectural firms, are facing an increasingly competitive and complex business environment.
Professional service firms also face many tax and accounting challenges. These include taxation by multiple state jurisdictions, increased scrutiny and reporting related to international tax matters and the responsibility to accurately and timely report financial and income tax related information to partners and stakeholders.
Constant changes in tax regulations and accounting standards require professional service firms to stay informed in a timely manner and understand the related impact on the firm and its stakeholders. We understand these challenges. As such, we work with you to help you stay informed and to navigate tax and accounting issues.
Our services include:
ACCOUNTING & ASSURANCE SERVICES
- General accounting
- Sales and use tax issues
- Audit, Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Federal Compliance Audits
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Forensic and litigation support
TAX COMPLIANCE & TAX STRUCTURING
- Tax Research, Analysis, Planning and Structuring
- Business Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Sales and Use Tax
- International Tax and State and Local (SALT) Tax Matters
- Federal and state tax credits